Thursday, January 19, 2023
Anatomy Laboratory, Campus Carreire, University of Bordeaux
Minimalist approach to facial oncology surgery
Jean-Michel AMICI, MD, Introduction - 15 min.
- Horizontalization in the mid-facial frame
- Verticalization outside the mid-facial frame
- Transposition into the anatomical unit
- Transposition outside the anatomical unit
Loco-regional anesthetic approach in dermatological surgery
Olivier COGREL, MD, 15 min.
Courses in the dissection room, on heads of fresh corpses
- 4 participants per table + an instructor
The technique is performed by a lead instructor on his dissection table and broadcast on video throughout the room; the participants then perform the technique assisted by an instructor who advises and comments.
- Jean-Michel AMICI, MD
- Jean-Yves BAILLY, MD
- Philippe BOUDARD, MD
- Paul CIROTTEAU, MD
- Olivier COGREL, MD
- Jean-Charles MARTIN, MD
- Vincent ORLANDINI, MD
- Itzia PEYROT, MD
Techniques selected for this session:
- Forehead: horizontalized vertical and oblique spindle (JYB)
- Temple: square flap (JYB)
- Lower eyelid: prevention of ectropion
- Oblique horizontalized spindle (JMA)
- Horizontalized IMRE and Mustard flap (OC)
- Upper eyelid flap (JYB)
- Limberg flap on ala of the nose (OC)
- Superior and inferior bilobed nose flap or tip birhombic flap (JMA)
Lip: how to restore the line of demarcation (coronary artery and orbicularis muscle)
- Bailly’s Flap (JYB)
- Philtrum transposition flap (JMA)
Ear: specific techniques
- Shred of Antia-Busch (JMA)
- Gordon-Masson flap (OC)
Friday, January 20, 2023
Dermatology Department, Saint-André Hospital, Bordeaux University Hospital
- 8 “live surgery” interventions in the morning in the operating room
- Lunch at Bistrot Régent, place de la république*
- Clinical cases of the participants in the afternoon, at the William DUBREUILH library (1st floor of the Dermatology Department)
About the clinical case session
It's your turn to speak!
Send us your clinical case to comment on it live during the Friday afternoon session with the speakers and the guest of honor of the days.
* These indications may change.